Planned activities (included in the fees):- visit of Lyon Observatory
- visit of typical, renaissance buildings "Les traboules"
- conference dinner, Thursday June 17th at 20:00
- welcome party, Monday June 14th at 19:00
Public conference by Daniel Kunth
Tuesday 15th - 19h
La place de l'homme dans l'universentrée libre - amphithéâtre J.-B. Say, 16 quai Claude Bernard, LYON 7e
you can book by clicking on the links- Visit of Rose Garden (60,000 roses) very close to the Conference location (5 min walk)
- Opera of Lyon: Hansel and Gretel, Tuesday 15th (8pm) and Wednesday 16th (8pm)
- Theater (in Renaissance Italian type building) (in French). "Salle des fêtes" Sunday 13th (4pm) and "Lorenzaccio" Tuesday 15th, wednesday 16th (8pm).
- Contemporary Dance : Tuesday 15th(8:30pm)-Wednesday 16th(7:30pm)- Friday 18th(8:30pm)